Here are links to pages where I've been spotlighted!
- 03.19.2016 Erin and I were interviewed by Scott Gold on Blog Talk Radio, Power of Perception!
- 03.19.2016 Kristine of The Writer's Inkwell hosted an amazing interview of me and promoted Birth of an American Gigolo!
- 02.21.2016 Erin and I were fortunate enough to be interviewed by the very talented Jon Filitti on his podcast, Mindsoak. We discuss writing, life, books, and, of course, the up-coming world domination by Rhewination. Stop in, listen in, and become a Rhewvian.
- Kristie Matheson of Lost in Ever After 01.19.2016 - Great job of reviewing Birth of an American Gigolo and then does a totally fun interview of Erin and I!
- Lauren Sarner of Inverse.com 12.10.2015 - Asking the Prophet: Author Deek Rhew Thinks About Real Life Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Elgon Williams 11.18.2015 - Explores the question: Where exactly is Alabaster Cove? He talks about living with a writer, the love I have for my bride, Erin Rhew, oh and he posts the cover to my short story, Birth of An American Gigolo
Birth's birthday blog tour
- Stop #1: Erin Rhew's blog, Erin's Rhewsings! My beautiful bride gives the deets on how we met, how many people it takes to bring a book to life, and her review. - 01.19.2016
- Stop #2: Emma L. Adams' blog, Through the Gateway and a totally fun, great interview. - 01.19.2016
- Stop #3: Mary Wailbels' blog, Twisting tales one story at a time - 01.21.2016
- Stop #4: Trisha Leaver's blog, YA Author - Top 5 Music and Top 5 Foods! - 01.20.2016
- Stop #5: S. Usher Evans - Thursday Book Spotlight - 01.21.2016
Birth of an American Gigolo
- Write Stuff, Meradeth Houston - 11.20.2015
- My Life as an Author and Mom of Four, Cheri Champagne - 11.19.2015
- Sassy Kiwi Blog - 11.18.2015
- Waiting on a Word, Jess Calla - 11.18.2015
- Erin's Rhewsings, Erin Rhew - 11.17.2015
- Every Girl Deserves and Extraordinary Romance, Heather Van Fleet - 11.17.2015
- Pandamoon Publishing, Rachel Schoenbauer - 11.17.2015
- Lost in Ever After, Kristie Matheson - 11.17.2015